Monday, November 22, 2010

Fear

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself /
No thing, no failure, no fatal tragedy"
 
I wish I was as brave as Neil Peart, Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee when they penned these lyrics. I'm scared of everything, and this week is even worse. There's so many bad things that could happen while you're away without me that'll probably happen just because it's me and I suck. Even though I went against my opinions and values to make you happy by telling you to get drunk and have fun and enjoy yourself, I still think of P-plater car crashes, budding alcohol addictions, you cheating on me or you dumping me when you get back because you've realised that I'm no fun compared with them.
 
Fear hurts.

4 comments:

  1. OH HONEY!!! Although darling Lauren did perhaps drink a bit... there were no p-plater crashes, no cheating WHATSOEVER (she worried/missed you from what i know) and although i know she had fun, that darling, hilarious girl loves you so DAMN much and next time you are so coming with us just for her. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, sweetheart..

    jacqui is right. :) listen to her.
    life is no fun if you worry through it, babe. i know i'm one to talk, but i don't want you to worry so much. /hug.

    and JACQUELINE DARLING, I KINDA LOVEEEE YOUUUU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love, no problem... as we kept saying camp, there is enough mothering that no one need worry. Louise mothered everyone, I mothered Lauren and Deb, Deb mothered me, hell the twins "babysat" me. :) All you should worry about, dear Benjamin is that your darling girl, don't get you sick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete