Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brilliant!

I have just discovered something brilliant - within the setup pages for my blog there is a tab called Stats, which tells me all about traffic on my page, where it's coming from, and the number of page views I have. And let me tell you, it's very encouraging and definitely overcomes the small number of comments that I get, and indeed the small number of page views that the visitors counter on the right hand side of this page produces.

There's people from all over the world that have visited this page, mostly by accident by way of Google, but nevertheless, I have somewhere closer to 800 page views! It makes me feel better, at least until you all try it out (if you ever actually can be bothered reading this post) and get far better numbers. But still, I maintain that it's brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment