Monday, October 4, 2010

Look at your man, now back to me...

I might have skinny little arms, but I'm still a man. I'm still strong. Last year I moved 1 tonne of red gum firewood in a day, then chopped it all over the course of the winter. Today, I've shovelled and distributed 1 and a half tonnes of mulch for all our garden beds over the course of five hours. I feel stronger than I look.
 
Besides, I can literally sweep Muffy off her feet and carry her away, and we weigh the same. That has to count for something.

3 comments:

  1. NAWH! OLD SPICE!!! Yeah Lauren's a lightweight.

    Well done with the gardening :) I gardened today, it was great, actually I've been gardening for the past week :) COZ ITS SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE SEXY.
    SO ARE YOU JACQUI.
    SEXY FOR EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I stay out of your (you two's) sexytime? I'll be sexy over there ---> :)

    ReplyDelete