Sunday, September 13, 2009

Even more naughtiness

After reading Serena's blog about kissing and getting felt up, I couldn't help but think of kissing that beautiful girlfriend of mine.

It took me a long time to kiss her, mostly because I was afraid of my parents finding out, and not really because I was innocent and all that. Cause you should have discovered by now that I'm not.

As if to prove this, I absolutely love making out with her. She is so kissable and sexy and passionate. I also love to feel her up while kissing her to heaven - I'm a horny teenage guy so it suits me fine, and it feels nice, so she lets me do it. Not that she's a slut or anything, cause really that's more my role in the relationship.

I just love being so intimate with her without anything being awkward. We really are in love.

6 comments:

  1. And completely horny for each other too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the wonders of the teenage libido.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More like the wonders of your incredibly sexy body ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't know that my blog had an affect on your love lives. Kinda weird, but awesome :P

    ReplyDelete